Peterpans is a global online adventure tourism booking operator, operating in New Zealand, Australia, Asia and Europe.
Peterpans needed a booking engine that could allow people to see and mix and match their activities on the site while checking availability.
The Peterpans website was designed by an external design company and the back-end integration was coded by Rob over the course of 4 months.
Peterpans features include;
- Custom built bookings form providing live availability bookings
- Several user groups of access including Administrator, Agent, Supplier and Customer
- Automatic downloading of tourism products and updating of these prices using price matrices
- Simplified hierarchical categorisation of products
- Frontend product filtering using VueJS
- Discount coupons
- Referral Links